Work with American CryoStem
American CryoStem offers an innovative opportunity to expand your practice. Collecting and cryopreserving adipose tissue and adipose derived adult stem cells provides you and your patients the ability to greatly benefit from the expanding fields of personalized and regenerative medicine.
Contact Us Directly
American CryoStem Corporation
1 Meridian Road Ste 5
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
ATGRAFT™, a clinical tissue storage solution for physicians to provide their patients with the highest quality Regenerative Medicine procedures and treatments from a single liposuction. Included in each ATGRAFT™ fat storage is a adipose tissue extraction and transportation kit used to deliver up to 160mL of tissue to our laboratory via FedEX® priority overnight for immediate processing and storage of 100mL. Larger sizes storages use two or more collection kits.
ATGRAFT™ Samples are:
- Tested for pre-cryopreservation adipocyte and cell viability
- Tested for initial sample sterility
- Adipoctye growth assay performed
- Stored in a non-DMSO cryopretectent suitable for immediate injection or further processing
- Post cryopreservation quality control viability testing
- Full 14 day sterility test
- 24 hour sample retrieval turn around from time of request
- With one liposuction patients have the opportunity to plan their fat transfer procedures in advance and create a long term schedule cosmetic procedures.
- Storage packages and configurations for all types of cosmetic purposes. Small 25-100mL, Medium 100-300mL, Large 300-600mL+
- Fat can be saved indefinitely once in cryogenic storage.
- No processing required by physician when retrieving fat sample for future use.
- Stored fat can be processed into a clinical stem cell sample for future regenerative medicine applications.